Putnam™ 18 Tower Designed to charge, store and secure up…
Putnam™ Charging Stations
Easily charge, store and secure 8 or 16 iPad devices.
LocknCharge Charging Stations Make Life Easier
LocknCharge allows organizations to reach their goals by saving a considerable amount of time in setup and use. Our charging solutions are designed and developed with extreme consideration for the end user, solving pain points specific to your needs.
Charges Most iPad Devices
External LED Charging Status Display
As Durable as it Gets
World-Class Customer Support
External Charging Status Display
With the Putnam Charging Station you don’t need x-ray vision to know the charging status of each individual device while they’re locked inside the station. Each slot is tied to an external, LED back-lit number that shows if a device is charging (red), charged (green) or not plugged in/missing (no light). Genius!
Kiss Those Tangled Cords Goodbye
It’s virtually impossible to tangle the charging cables in the Putnam Charging Station. The cords are the just the right length to reach each device–no more, no less, no mess.
Look Ma, No Keys!
With an integrated mechanical combination lock, there are no keys to worry about. We all know brain farts happen, so we’ve included a master override key in case of forgotten combinations.
Setup is Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Putnam Charging Stations are pre-wired with 8 or 16 MFi-approved lightning cables for iPad devices. Just take that puppy out of the box, program the lock, plug it in and get-a-chargin’.
Save Time by Increasing Efficiency. Seamlessly integrate mobile devices into your workflow with this nifty little charging station. At a quick glance, the external lights allow you to easily know which devices are available for use. A centralized point of charging ensures that devices are always put back where they came from–and that they’re always charged and ready to go.
Better than a TGI Friday’s® Combo Platter. Combine a Putnam 8 with a Putnam 16 to charge 24 devices–or utilize 2 Putnam 16’s to get to 32 slots. To save space, stack two Putnams on top of one another. Or if congestion around the station is your main concern, simply place multiple Putnams in different areas to spread out the distribution of devices.
Click icon to view image.
With 2.4 amp charging at each port, the Putnam Charging Station can charge devices simultaneously.
Slot dimensions are optimized to work with many different cases and covers.
The Putnam only takes up as much desk space as a sheet of scrapbook paper. Now that’s compact!
Once a device’s charge goes from red to green, the Putnam stops charging. This ensures that devices are not overcharged, increasing their longevity.
Stack two Putnam Charging Stations on top of each other to save even more space. An optional pedestal is available to provide easier access to the bottom slots, and it allows you to charge all 24 or 32 tablets with one outlet plug. It also keeps the unit higher off the floor so you don’t have to bend down as far to access devices on the bottom shelves.
Putnam Charging Stations have an optional wall-mounting kit available that allows you to mount the unit directly to the wall.
Fully-welded steel construction and a built-in mechanical combination lock make this charging station ultra secure. It’s also backed by a lifetime warranty worth writing home about.
- Capacity: Up to 8 devices.
- Capacity: Up to 16 devices.
Putnam 8 Specs:
- Dimensions: 12" (L) x 13.97" (W) x 14.8" (H)
- Weight: 22 lbs
Putnam 16 Specs:
- Dimensions: 12.05" (L) x 14.1" (W) x 27.75" (H)
- Weight: 41.8 lbs
- Holds 8 or 16 lightning-powered iPad or phone devices.
- Ability to stack combination of two units to charge 24 or 32 devices.
- Charges phones and tablets with dimensions up to 10” x 8.46” x 1.22”. Click here for shelf compatibility guide.
10% of mobile devices break or go missing in the first year of a deployment, and 41% of data breaches are due to lost and stolen mobile devices. Durable, secure charging stations by LocknCharge take device protection to the next level, providing significant savings on replacement hardware while avoiding costly fines from compromised data.
- Fully welded steel construction.
- Built-in mechanical combination lock with master override key.
- Additional mounting bracket can be purchased to secure the unit to the wall.
- The period for charging will vary by device.
- USB hubs each deliver up to 2.4 amps of power.
- All devices can be charged simultaneously.
- Built-in USB charging will deliver up to 2.4 amps of power per device.
- Pre-wired with MFi-approved lightning cables.
- Optional USB cable kits are available for compatibility with Android devices.
- Efficiently charges all devices simultaneously.
Putnam 8 Product Numbers:
- 10177-A – Putnam 8 Charging Station (education)
- Apple Part Number: HMBG2ZM/A
- 10177 – Putnam 8 Charging Station (non-education)
Putnam 16 Product Numbers:
- 10149-A – Putnam 16 Charging Station (education)
- Apple Part Number: HLQ42ZM/A
- 10149 – Putnam 16 Charging Station (non-education)
Magical Unicorn Lifetime Warranty: All of our products are now fully backed by a lifetime warranty on the main frame, electrical and all other components. It’s a one-of-a-kind guarantee that’s as unique as a magical unicorn.
Please see www.lockncharge.com/warranty for complete warranty details.
Our customers deserve products to be fully tested and built to withstand heavy usage. Our design and manufacturing process ensures that our products meet the highest standards:
- Manufacturing facilities employ robust procedures to ensure that customers are getting a high-quality product. That is why LocknCharge products are built in ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facilities.
- Products conform to UL STD 60950-1.
- Products are certified to CSA STD C22.2 No. 60950-1.
- Putnam Charging Stations are ETL certified.
What Customers Are Saying
"It was easy to set up. We did all of our middle schools in 2.5 days. They're really easy to unbox, plug them in and they're good to go."
- Cory Boggs, Executive Director Information Technology - Putnam City Schools
"The locking station is amazing... they've [the students] got it down to three minutes at the end of the day."
- Katie Kinder, English Teacher - Kenneth Cooper Middle School
“Instructional time is so important in the classroom. Every minute counts, and just being able to look at the cabinet and know that all of the iPads are there, and they’re all charging, saves 5-10 minutes per day... over a semester that’s a huge amount of instructional time.”
- Charri Stratton, Director if Instructional Technology, Putnam City Schools
"Having these cabinets in my room saves me a lot of time, a lot of energy, and it really just makes life easier..."
- Sarah Wright, Math Teacher - Kenneth Cooper Middle School
"With the shorter cords, they stay right in the cabinet, and there's no mess, no tangles... it's all just right there."
- Patrick Terry, Teacher - Kenneth Cooper Middle School
“Every student is assigned a shelf. It’s really just a simple process every day.”
- Shane Austin - Teacher, Kenneth Cooper Middle School
Buy Now Online
How will you sanitize your tablet devices?
UVone UV-C Disinfection
Did you know a cell phone carries 18x more bacteria than a public restroom? UVone pairs seamlessly with LocknCharge charging solutions to reduce the spread of viral bacteria on iPad or tablet devices to a 99.9999% kill rate in just 30 seconds.