When: June 11, 2020 at 2 p.m. CST
- Speakers: LocknCharge Customer Success Manager and former teacher, Courtney White will lead the discussion. Ajay Lamb, LocknCharge Technical Sales Engineer, will also be available for questions.
In less than 30 minutes this webinar will share tips and tools to help you facilitate and sustain distance and online learning with a zero-human interaction model, and how to manage the onslaught of students devices you didn't prepare for when schools reopen.
We will cover the following mobile device challenges in these extraordinary circumstances, and how to safely navigate them:
- Deploying devices to students who need access to one.
- Loan or fix devices if a device at home is broken or lost.
- Individual overnight charging for students without access to reliable charging.
- Retrieving devices from students when school is back in session.
Ready to learn more?
We're happy to assist! Feel free to reach out with any questions, to get a quote, or to schedule a live video demo with one of our customer success managers.
Back To School Educational Technology Tips & Advice
What will schools look like a year from now? Or even next week? It's hard to keep track of technology solutions for your school. Get all the latest educational technology tips and advice for districts and educators here.