Webinar: Smart Locker Overview with NERIC & LocknCharge – 2023.03.02
This interview-style webinar takes a deep dive into the FUYL Tower and LocknCharge Cloud to see how automating break/fix and loaner workflows are making device management at Ogdensburg City School District much easier for everyone involved.
- Bob Ladouceur: Edtech and Audiovisual Educator at Ogdensburg City School District
- Katie Ziech Short: Senior Territory Manager at LocknCharge
- Secure, public charging during the day
- Replacement device checkout for broken devices
- Loaner device checkouts for substitute teachers
The Northeastern Regional Information Center (NERIC) is a resource for cooperative educational technology services and support.
They work closely with the Boards of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES) in New York state, serving more than 130 school districts — large and small, urban, suburban and rural — in seven BOCES across a geographic area that covers 17 counties.
LocknCharge is the leading Smart Charging Locker company for Education. We are dedicated to helping districts find a better way to manage mobile device technology in their schools by improving the broken device exchange or check in/out process for students, teachers or other faculty.
Want to Learn More?
Reach out with any questions or to book a demo. LocknCharge is here to make your life easier.