In this 30-minute webinar, you will hear from Brad Elkins, IT Director at School District of Mondovi.
As a one-person IT team, Brad was struggling to quickly replace student devices. Brad shares how he was able to automate the device replacement and loaner process with a Smart Locker System to minimize device downtime for students.
What This Webinar Covers:
Presented by: Brad Elkins, IT Director at School District of Mondovi
- History of device program at Mondovi
- Changes in the education landscape and challenges that prompted the need for a better way to manage student devices.
- Use cases for a Smart Locker at Mondovi:
- Broken device exchanges
- Loaner devices for forgotten or lost devices
- Secure charging for devices that need a boost
- Outcomes of Mondovi's Smart Locker program
- Lessons learned
- To read the Mondovi case study, click here.
If you'd like to trial a FUYL Tower Smart Locker at your school, contact:
LocknCharge Senior Account Executive