Learn how Little Miami School District implemented end-to-end asset management for student devices by integrating their Learn21 help desk ticketing system with smart charging lockers.
In this 30-minute webinar, you will hear from Eric Troll at Little Miami School District. Together, Tech Director Toolbox (previously One2One Manger) by Learn21 and FUYL Tower Smart Lockers by LocknCharge provide Little Miami's Tech Team with seamless, end-to-end asset tracking and device management for broken device exchanges.
Eric shares how his district was able to switch from tracking devices on spreadsheets to automating their process with Tech Director Toolbox. This robust help desk ticketing platform is a student-centric, comprehensive 1:1 asset tracking system that enables tech teams to manage 1:1 deployments with ease.
Little Miami integrated their asset tracking system with LocknCharge FUYL Tower Smart Lockers. This allowed them to automate physical collection and distribution of student devices for broken device replacements.
All of this can be done remotely – without the need for a person to be physically present to distribute or collect the device, freeing up a considerable amount of time for their technology department.
Tech Director Toolbox Manager Capabilities:
- Asset management and inventory for district's devices
- Assign devices to student in the SIS
- Bulk uploads to do mass assignments and movements at one time
- Ticketing management and history tracking for device incidents
- Reporting on assignments, devices and incidents
- Parts management and history tracking
- Workflows based on K12 best practices
- Email notifications
FUYL Tower Smart Locker Capabilities:
- Provides students with self service to loaner or replacement device
- Lowers turn-around time to repair devices
- Reduces time required for techs to be on-site
- Returns repaired devices to students on their schedules
- Supports short-staffed tech teams by providing remote physical asset management