Social Responsibility at LocknCharge
We are dedicated to manufacturing solutions that are socially responsible. Leveraging manufacturing and management processes to find efficiencies wherever possible.
- Elimination of Toxic Substances - Products comply with all international environmental regulations related to design, manufacture and packaging. Result: 100% RoHS compliance ensures removal of lead, cadmium and other toxic substances from the production stream
- Recycling - Scrap products are disassembled, and facility trash is sorted for the most efficient recycling possible
- Future proof designs reduce waste – most products by LocknCharge are designed to be universal, are ‘open-concept’ and come with a lifetime warranty. This reduces the need to change charging carts, stations or towers each time you get new devices, thus reducing significant waste. Solutions can be re-purposed for a multitude of uses.
- Reducing Emissions – We recognize human-induced climate change is a significant issue and are committed to reducing and, where possible, eliminating carbon-based emissions. We are addressing this by:
- Use of low-carbon materials in the manufacture and distribution of our products where possible
- Reduction in single-use plastics
- Sourcing electricity from providers who invest in alternative green energy supply
- Occupancy of offices and warehouses encompassing green building standards and energy efficiency
|EU RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive restricting use of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, PBB, PBDE and other substances.
|EU Battery (2006/66/EC) directive restricting mercury and cadmium in batteries and specifying labeling and recycling requirements
|EU WEEE (2012/19/EU) directive requiring management of collection and handling (including recycling) of electrical products
|Company initiative related to manufacturing and waste management
|100% of potential waste kept from disposal