The Sphero Charging Case™ – designed to charge, store, secure and carry Sphero SPRK+ or BOLT Robots.
- Innovative design to transport and charge your Sphero SPRK+ or BOLT robots. No matter how big or small your Sphero Edu program is, the Charging Case can help you charge, store, secure and carry Sphero robots quickly and easily.
- Accommodates up to six Sphero SPRK+ or BOLT robots, their inductive charging bases as well as the maze tape and protractors in a compact and neat hand-held Charging Case.
- Secure. A strong aluminum case and keyed lock secure your Sphero robots and accessories when not in use.
- Efficient charging. Using the inductive charging bases included with your Sphero robots you can simultaneously charge six robots assuring they’re always ready to work, learn and play.
- Open architecture design. Easily see that all six Sphero robots are in their place with the open architecture design.
- Additional storage. There is an additional storage compartment for storing all of your accessories in one neat and secure location.
- Easy to transport. Easily transport your robots anywhere they need to go – throughout the school or to competitions and beyond – in this lightweight, compact Charging Case.
- Lifetime Warranty. Schools can be tough on equipment, and LocknCharge products are built to last with a lifetime warranty on the chassis. Two-year warranty on the charger and one year on components.
inches: 5.9 (H) x 8.1 (W) x 16.8 (L)
Compatible with Sphero SPRK+ & BOLT Robots only.
Weight: 7 pounds
Charging Case does not include Sphero Robots. Inductive bases are installed by customer.