Coming Soon. Intelligent Asset Management System™ that charges, stores, secures and manages assets for most mobile devices in 15 individually lockable compartments.
- Compatible & Efficient Charging. All 15 compartments are equipped with a power outlet and a 2.4 amp USB port, so you can charge almost any device, including: iPads, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, Chromebooks and more1.
- Connected. Once the Tower is connected to the local network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, admins can view, access and manage a tower remotely.
- Physical and Digital Security. In addition to physical security, the FUYL Tower 15 is built on highly secure AWS architecture that is both reliable and scalable. Centralized encryption infrastructure, MFA authentication and monitoring alarm infrastructure further data protection.
- RFID Ready. The FUYL Tower supports almost every RFID standard on the market including HID and MiFare: (MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® 0.6, MIFARE DESFire EV1,
HID: iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos; PIV II, Secure Identity Object® (SIO®).
- Three Access Modes. User Mode means that lockers are open to the public, similar to a hotel safe. Admin/Kiosk Mode allows admins to set each locked compartment’s PIN or allocated RFID tag. API Mode enables organizations to build connectors that control the Tower’s capabilities in the best way that suits for their workflow.
- Easy to Set Up. Easy to Use. Easy to Service. A simple Startup Wizard guides administrators through the Tower setup process. The intuitive prompts on the LCD display are easy for Tower users to follow and understand. Hardware and electrical components are designed for easy serviceability in the field.
- Visibility into Each Bay. Each compartment door has a hardened plastic window for viewing the contents inside. Window-blocking plates are also included for organizations that prefer locker privacy.
- Future-Proofed. Software and firmware upgrades available via the Management Portal.
- Active Directory Integration. With the ability to integrate with Active Directory and Microsoft 365, admins can login to the Portal using their username and password stored on their corporate directory.
- 4.3” Graphical Color Display. In addition to online access to the Tower, administrative functions are also available from the LCD Control Module and Keypad. Administrators can unlock, inspect, quarantine, perform diagnostics and reset systems directly from the Tower.
- Sleek Design. The FUYL Tower’s sleek, minimalist design adapts to any environment.
- Tough as Nails. Designed with passive ventilation to minimize heat build-up during charging, the FUYL Tower stays cool under pressure, and it’s backed by our lifetime warranty.
External Product Dimensions
Tower Specs: 67” (H) x 21” (W) x 19” (L) | 194 lbs
Compartments: 14” (L) x 17” (W) x 3” (H)
Network Kit Specs: 6” (H) x 21” (W) x 19” (L) | 30 lbs
Network switch not included with network kit.
Specifications and images are for illustration purposes only. Final product may differ. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Chromebook is a trademark of Google Inc. 1 May not fit all devices. Please check the dimensions of the device and the Carry Basket. Some Power Adapters may not be compatible. Contact us for details and compatibility. 2 Visit lnc.emmixhosting.com.au for details. *Free shipping is from our distributors to our reseller partners, check with distribution for details.