Intelligent Asset Management System™ that charges, stores, secures and manages assets for most mobile devices in 15 individually lockable compartments.
- Compatible & Efficient Charging. All 15 compartments are equipped with a power outlet and a 2.4 amp USB port, so you can charge almost any device, including: iPads, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, Chromebooks and more1.
- Connected. Once the Tower is connected to the local network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, admins can view, access and manage a tower remotely.
- Network Connected. An optional network kit vastly expands the data transfer capabilities of the FUYL Tower through individual Ethernet connections. With the network kit installed, each compartment has the ability to sync information to and pull data from each device connected inside the Tower.
- Physical and Digital Security. In addition to physical security, the FUYL Tower 15 is built on highly secure AWS architecture that is both reliable and scalable.
- RFID Ready. The FUYL Tower supports almost every RFID standard on the market including HID and MiFare: (MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® 0.6, MIFARE DESFire EV1,
HID: iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos; PIV II, Secure Identity Object® (SIO®).
- Reporting. Administrators can export FUYL Tower events into a CSV file for deeper analysis of locker usage.
- Two Access Modes so that organizations can set the FUYL Tower 15 to operate with what works best for their work flow.
- User Specified PIN (USP) Mode means that lockers are open so that the User can reserve a locker. It operates just like a hotel safe. Anyone can walk up to the Tower, select a compartment for their device and lock it using a PIN (digital keypad) or by scanning/tapping any RFID card.
- Admin Specified PIN (ASP) Mode puts locker access control in the hands of the Administrator. E.g. Storing/charging spare devices for rapid exchange (check-in/check-out) or assign compartments to a specific person or keep them locked and set on-demand access to devices.
- Open API. Organizations can build connectors for controlling doors and the display in a way that is customized for their work flow.
- Visibility into Each Bay. Each compartment door has a hardened plastic window for viewing the contents inside. Window-blocking plates are also included for organizations that prefer locker privacy. Internal lighting illuminates each compartment to help users clearly see the device and to ensure safe removal of the device.
- Future-Proofed. Software and firmware upgrades available via the Management Portal.
- Curfew. Allows administrators to set time and days where the Tower can not be accessed by users.
- Active Directory Integration. For added security and convenience, Administrators can login to the Management Portal using their username and password stored and managed by their corporate directory, such as an on-premises Active Directory.
- 4.3” Graphical Color Display. In addition to online access to the Tower, administrative functions are also available from the LCD Control Module and Keypad. Administrators can unlock, inspect, quarantine, perform diagnostics and reset systems directly from the Tower.
- Sleek Design. The FUYL Tower’s sleek, minimalist design adapts to any environment.
- Additional Storage Compartment at the bottom of the unit. Perfect for adding a UPS, small switches or other administration equipment.
- Tough as Nails. Designed with passive ventilation to minimize heat build-up during charging, the FUYL Tower stays cool under pressure, and it’s backed by our lifetime warranty.
External Product Dimensions
Tower Specs: 67” (H) x 21” (W) x 19” (L) | 194 lbs
Compartments: 14” (L) x 17” (W) x 3” (H)
Network Kit Specs: 6” (H) x 21” (W) x 19” (L) | 30 lbs
Network switch not included with network kit.
Specifications and images are for illustration purposes only. Final product may differ.