Apple Exclusive Product
The EVO 40 Cart is designed to store, charge, secure and transport up to 40 Tablet devices of almost any kind!
- Safe, efficient and a future-proofed power management system for charging 40 devices at once – How? ECO Safe Charge™ can handle the power requirements of almost any device by staging the availability of power to each bank of devices.
- Compatible. The Carry Baskets are designed to accommodate almost any Tablet device.1
- Small baskets by LocknCharge. Equipped with eight removable 5 slot Small Carry Baskets, making mobile device deployment easier and faster.
- Extra storage. Beneath the lockable lid on the top of the EVO 40 Cart is a storage compartment large enough to hold a Mac, extra cables and other accessories.
- The larger device storage area means that Tablet devices can be accessed with ease and by more users at once.
- Cable management. The Tablet devices’ power packs are stored under the lockable top lid in a separate storage compartment.
- Easy setup. Installation is a breeze. Once you have installed your lightning cables (included on Sync version), simply plug the EVO 40 Cart into a power socket and you are ready to start charging. Connect it to your Mac and start syncing through iTunes or Apple Configurator.
- Two tilting storage compartments are located on opposite sides of the EVO 40 Cart, so that iPad devices can be accessed with ease and by more users at once, maximizing learning and teaching time. Access from the top means no more bending down to access iPad devices.
- Highly secure. Two-point locking system per tilting storage compartment to keep your valuable devices safe.
- Quick access. Because the tilting compartments are located on opposite ends of the EVO 40 Tablet Cart, more Tablet devices can be accessed at once.
- Transport in bulk. Don’t want to carry your Tablet devices by hand? Roll the EVO 40 Tablet Cart to where you need it.
- Lock it down! After a day of use, lock the tilting storage compartments and attach an optional heavy duty anchor kit for securing the Cart while it’s not in use.
- Lifetime warranty. LocknCharge products are built to last.2
- Certified. Tested and certified by Intertek. The ETL Listed Mark is proof that the EVO 40 Cart meets the highest published industry safety standards.
- Efficient syncing. With 2.1 amp power at each port, the sync and charge EVO 40 Cart is capable of charging up to 40 iPad, iPad Air or iPad mini devices at the same time. (Pictured is the Sync version).
- LocknCharge Lightning to USB Cables – The Sync version (Model HGRV2LL/A) includes 40x MFi approved cables. Cables not included with model HGRU2LL/A.
- Apple. Available exclusively through Apple.
External Product Dimensions
Height: 35.69 inches
Width: 28.38 inches
Length 34.07 inches
Weight: 191 lbs Basket Internal Dimensions. Not sure whether your device fits?
Click here and download the 5-Slot Small Basket device compatibility document. Follow the instructions to determine whether your device fits.
Apple Part Number: HGRV2LL/A (Sync) or HGRU2LL/A (Charge Only)
Manufacturer Part Number: LNC3241-A (Sync) or LNC4000-A (Charge Only) Discontinued Models:
LNC3241 (sync and charge)
LNC4000 (charge only)
LNC4002 (Charge Only)
10038 (Sync and Charge) Please note:
Maximum load of 39 lbs per tilting compartment.
Specifications and images are for illustration purposes only. Final product may differ. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. Chromebook is a trademark of Google Inc. Click here for full warranty details.