Intelligent Asset Management System™ that charges, stores, secures and manages assets for most mobile devices in 15 individually lockable compartments.
- Compatible & Efficient Charging Lockers. All 15 compartments are equipped with a power outlet and a 2.4 amp USB port, so you can charge almost any device, including: iPads, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, Chromebooks and more1.
- Intelligent Remote Management. Once FUYL Towers are connected to the local network, via Ethernet or Wi-Fi, designated admins can view, access and manage Towers from different locations through the local management portal.
- Network Connected. An optional Network Kit vastly expands the data transfer capabilities of the FUYL Tower 15 through individual Ethernet connections to each compartment. The Network Kit allows IT Departments to install a network switch to the top of a Tower and connect devices from each bay to a network, making it possible to re-image devices remotely.
- Physical and Digital Security. In addition to physical security, the FUYL Tower’s embedded computer automatically applies security software updates as they become available. This feature ensures that for Towers connected to a network, security software is up to date and more prepared against cyber attacks.
- RFID Ready. The FUYL Tower supports almost every RFID standard on the market including HID and MiFare: (MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® 0.6, MIFARE DESFire EV1, HID: iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos; PIV II, Secure Identity Object® (SIO®).
- Reporting. Administrators can export FUYL Tower events into a CSV file for deeper analysis of charging locker usage.
- Two Access Modes so that organisations can set the FUYL Tower 15 to operate with what works best for their work flow.
- User Specified PIN (USP) Mode means that lockers are open so that the User can reserve a locker. It operates just like a hotel safe. Anyone can walk up to the Tower, select a compartment for their device and lock it using a PIN (digital keypad) or by scanning/tapping any RFID card.
- Admin Specified PIN (ASP) Mode puts locker access control in the hands of the Administrator. E.g. Storing/charging spare devices for rapid exchange (check-in/check-out) or assign compartments to a specific person or keep them locked and set on-demand access to devices.
- Open API. Organisations can build connectors for controlling doors and the display in a way that is customised for their work flow. Click here and visit our developer site
to access the FUYL Tower API, code samples and the latest docs.
- Visibility into Each Bay. Each compartment door has a hardened plastic window for viewing the contents inside. Window-blocking plates are also included for organisations that prefer locker privacy. Internal lighting illuminates each compartment to help users clearly see the device and to ensure safe removal of the device.
- Future-Proofed. Software and firmware upgrades available via the Management Portal.
- Active Directory Integration. With the ability to integrate with Active Directory, Tower administrators can log in to the Portal using their username and password stored on their on-premise directory.
- Curfew. Allows administrators to set time and days where the Tower can not be accessed by users.
- 4.3” Graphical Colour Display. In addition to online access to the Tower, administrative functions are also available from the LCD Control Module and Keypad. Administrators can unlock, inspect, quarantine, perform diagnostics and reset systems directly from the Tower.
- Sleek Design. The FUYL Tower’s sleek, minimalist design adapts to any environment.
- Additional Storage Compartment at the bottom of the unit. Perfect for adding a UPS, small switches or other administration equipment.
- Tough as Nails. Designed with passive ventilation to minimise heat build-up during charging, the FUYL Tower stays cool under pressure, and it’s backed by our lifetime warranty.
|FUYL Tower 15|
|Total # of Devices:||30 (2 per compartment, 15 compartments)|
|External Product Dimensions:||Height: 1696 mm
Width: 523 mm
Length: 478 mm
Weight: 88 kg
|Device Compatibility:||Chromebooks, Laptops, MacBooks, Tablets, iPads and more!|
|Slot Size:||H 73 x W 365 x D 438 mm|
||Keypad or RFID|
|Product Construction/Durability:||A mix of welded and riveted construction.|
|Accessories:||Network Kit Specs: H153 x W531 x D478 mm | 7.4 kg|
Network switch not included with network kit.
Specifications and images are for illustration purposes only. Final product may differ.