FUYL Tower 5 or 15™ Charging Locker
The light is green represents that the door is locked and confirms to the user that they have successfully secured their device and have been given the “green light” to walk away.
The red light indicates a warning that the door has not been secured.
- 1 ethernet port plate (totaling 5x RJ45 female connectors). This means that each compartment will have an ethernet port to connect laptops to image the laptop that lives in the compartment.
- 5x – purpose-length ethernet cables for routing from the ethernet port to the network box and into the customer-supplied rack/switch.
- 1 additional Ethernet cable for connecting the tower to the switch.
- 5x – 12″ ethernet cable for each compartment. This is the cable that connects the laptop to the Ethernet port in the compartment.
• Network box fitting up to 3 x 19” rack (3U, but after all the cabling it makes it a 2U)
• 3 ethernet port plates (totaling 15x RJ45 female connectors). This means that each compartment will have an ethernet port to connect laptops to image the laptop that lives in the compartment.
• 15x – purpose-length ethernet cables for routing from the ethernet port to the network box and into the customer supplied-rack/switch.
• 15x – 12″ ethernet cable for each compartment. This is the cable that connects the laptop to the ethernet port in the compartment.
Each compartment is equipped with one 2.4 amp USB port and one 120V power outlet to accommodate two devices per compartment.*
*E.g. One Laptop and one phone/tablet/PDA per compartment. With one 120V outlet, it is not possible to simultaneously charge two laptops in one compartment.
No. All LocknCharge devices can run on 120V 15 Amp circuits.
Learn how to set up and use the FUYL Tower 15.
Learn how to get started with the FUYL Tower 5 and 15 Management Portal.
Get started with our FUYL Tower 5!
Learn how to mount your FUYL Tower 5 to a wall.
Quickly get started with the FUYL Tower 5 Network kit
Get started with our FUYL Tower 15!
Quickly get started with the FUYL Tower 15 Network kit
Learn the current functionality via the API for remotely controlling a FUYL Tower with external software.
Need access to the FUYL Tower API, code samples and the latest docs?
Product Support Videos
FUYL Tower 15 - Preview Video
A quick preview of the new PC Locs FUYL Tower 15 - Intelligent Asset Management System.
FUYL Tower 15 - Setup Guide
Watch this video to learn how to set up your FUYL Tower 15.
FUYL Tower 5 - Setup Guide
Watch this video to learn how to set up your FUYL Tower 5.
FUYL Tower How To's: Switch a FUYL Tower from User to Admin Mode
Step by step instructions to learn how to easily switch your FUYL Tower 5 or 15 from User Mode (default mode from the factory) to Admin Mode.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Do you need to speak to someone regarding a warranty claim or technical support? Click the button below to fill in a short support email. We're here to help.