PRE-RELEASE INFORMATION – AVAILABLE Winter 2017-2018
Announcing the Sphero Charging Case™
Designed to charge, store, secure and carry Sphero robots.
- Innovative design to transport and charge your Sphero robots. No matter how big or small your Sphero Edu program is, the Charging Case can help you charge, store, secure and carry Sphero robots quickly and easily.
- Accommodates up to six Sphero robots, their inductive charging bases as well as the maze tape and protractors in a compact and neat hand-held Charging Case.
- Secure. A strong aluminum case and keyed lock secure your Sphero robots and accessories when not in use.
- Efficient charging. Using the inductive charging bases included with your Sphero robots you can simultaneously charge six robots assuring they’re always ready to work, learn and play.
- Open architecture design. Easily see that all six Sphero robots are in their place with the open architecture design.
- Additional storage. There is an additional storage compartment for storing all of your accessories in one neat and secure location.
- Easy to transport. Easily transport your robots anywhere they need to go – throughout the school or to competitions and beyond – in this lightweight, compact Charging Case.
- Lifetime Warranty. Schools can be tough on equipment, and LocknCharge products are built to last with a lifetime warranty on the chassis. Two-year warranty on the charger and one year on components.
inches: 5.9 (H) x 8.1 (W) x 16.8 (L)
Weight: 7 pounds
Charging Case does not include Sphero Robots. Inductive bases are installed by customer.