PC University and LocknCharge are excited to invite you to a 15-minute live demo featuring two contactless solutions that can help you manage and sanitize mobile devices.
Managing mobile devices and keeping them sanitized and safe to use is a top priority for your district. In just 15 minutes, you will learn how device distribution and managing broken devices can be streamlined, plus how you can keep your devices sanitized with a solution that is 10 times more effective than traditional wipes.
Both solutions in this live demo are available through:
- Nassau BOCES Bid# 20/21-026 – Computer Hardware, Software and Supplies Bid
- Southern Westchester BOCES Bid# #2019-20-02 – Computer Hardware and Software
- When: Pick the day that works best for you!
- Thursday, December 10th at 2:00 p.m. EST
- Friday, December 11th at 11:00 a.m. EST
- Where: Online – virtually participate in the comfort of your home or office.
- We will send you instructions to dial in using Zoom