Senior Account Executive
Benelux and Nordic Regions of Europe
LocknCharge is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Account Executive who will be responsible to manage existing, and establish new, sales and customer relationships in the Education, Enterprise and B2B Markets in the Benelux and Nordic Regions of Europe.
The Senior Account Executive’s role will be to work closely with our London based European team to:
- Build and drive strong and long term strategic relationships with our distributor, resellers and systems integrators in the targeted region
- Identify specific sales opportunities through a variety of demand generation activities
- Enable channel partners to engage effectively with customers by driving partner education, training, sales enablement and joint marketing programs
- Be the focal point within the targeted region to drive all partner activities.
- Provide first response for all sales enquiries
- Develop, maintain and review on a quarterly basis an updated Regional business plan to include revenue targets, forecasts, sales, customer targets, territory targets, rebates, etc.
- Work with the Global Head of Operations to analyse markets to provide meaningful contributions to inventory management and sales forecast decisions
- Build and maintain a customer database for the region using Salesforce
- Leverage trusted relationships with Apple, Google and others to ensure continued endorsements and affiliations
- Develop and execute a regional marketing plan under the direction of the Head of Marketing. Components include web based marketing, events and PR
- Maintain the highest standards of customer support incorporating both sales and service
- 5+years in business development, sales and service within the targeted channels
- Proven track record of success, demonstrated ability to be self-directed and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available and willing to travel extensively within the target regions
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-lingual (highly desired but not mandatory)
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com (or equivalent)
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include “Senior Account Executive – Europe” in the subject line!
- Who is LocknCharge
- LocknCharge is a privately owned, multi-national company that is solving the growing problem of physically managing the deployment of mobile devices.
- The LocknCharge Vision
- Our vision is “to be globally recognised as the most innovative and trusted brand in developing solutions for managing deployments of mobile technology”.
- This vision is quickly becoming a reality as we continually increase our efforts into designing, manufacturing and globally distributing innovative solutions in the education, government, aviation and corporate vertical markets.
- The purpose of LocknCharge, and the reason for doing what we do, is to make people’s life easier. Easier for all people that we interact with and sell to. LocknCharge makes products that make life easier for people managing deployments of mobile technology and the people using the mobile technology.
- Mobile technology is deployed for a reason. It is used to teach, to train, to inform, to enable and to entertain. To be effective, and to serve its intended purpose, the technology must be fully operational and accessible at all times. LocknCharge exists to make life easier for the users of the technology by creating solutions that ensure accessibility and usability of the technology at any time.
- The LocknCharge Story
- LocknCharge global headquarters is based in Perth, Western Australia. Fifteen years ago, PC Locs (The LocknCharge localised brand name for Australia) began operating out of a backyard shed – at the home of Mr Paul Symons, now co-owner, director and product designer for the global company. Paul was a school teacher who identified a need in the market after seeing hundreds of computers being stolen on a weekly basis within his hometown Perth, Western Australia. Paul designed and developed a solution for securing desktop computers, which went on to have a radical impact on reducing computer theft throughout Australia. In 2001, Paul was approached to develop a solution to store, charge, secure and transport laptop computers in schools. This led to a decade of product development, and the distribution of innovatively designed carts for managing technology in Australian Schools.
- Over the past 3 years, LocknCharge has formed trusted and successful distribution partnerships around the globe. LocknCharge works with each of these distributors and their respective resellers on a daily basis to drive business within the channel. These distribution partnerships have significantly contributed to, and will continue to contribute to LocknCharge’s success in the global market place.