Senior Account Executive
Benelux and Nordic Regions of Europe
LocknCharge is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Account Executive who will be responsible to manage existing, and establish new, sales and customer relationships in the Education, Enterprise and B2B Markets in the Benelux and Nordic Regions of Europe.
The Senior Account Executive’s role will be to work closely with our London based European team to:
- Build and drive strong and long term strategic relationships with our distributor, resellers and systems integrators in the targeted region
- Identify specific sales opportunities through a variety of demand generation activities
- Enable channel partners to engage effectively with customers by driving partner education, training, sales enablement and joint marketing programs
- Be the focal point within the targeted region to drive all partner activities.
- Provide first response for all sales enquiries
- Develop, maintain and review on a quarterly basis an updated Regional business plan to include revenue targets, forecasts, sales, customer targets, territory targets, rebates, etc.
- Work with the Global Head of Operations to analyse markets to provide meaningful contributions to inventory management and sales forecast decisions
- Build and maintain a customer database for the region using Salesforce
- Leverage trusted relationships with Apple, Google and others to ensure continued endorsements and affiliations
- Develop and execute a regional marketing plan under the direction of the Head of Marketing. Components include web based marketing, events and PR
- Maintain the highest standards of customer support incorporating both sales and service
- 5+years in business development, sales and service within the targeted channels
- Proven track record of success, demonstrated ability to be self-directed and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available and willing to travel extensively within the target regions
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-lingual (highly desired but not mandatory)
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com (or equivalent)
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include “Senior Account Executive – Europe” in the subject line!