28.02.15 in News
LocknCharge is a fast-growing, privately owned, multi-national company solving the growing problem of physically managing the deployment of mobile devices. Our vision is “to be globally recognized as the most innovative and trusted brand in developing solutions for managing deployments of mobile technology”. This vision is quickly becoming a reality as we continually increase their efforts into designing, manufacturing and globally distributing innovative solutions in the education, government, aviation and corporate vertical markets.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive direct sales engagements focused on the K-12 Education as you develop major reseller partnerships.
- Create and implement strategic plans focused on attaining district-wide and school deployments of our client’s educational technology products, both individually and via our major resellers and channel partners
- Work to develop relationships with key buyers and influencers during the qualification process.
- Coordinate with internal groups to generate and deliver winning contract bids, proposals, and RFI/RFP responses to drive business into the channel.
- Work closely with other cross-functional management teams in the marketing and product groups to optimize the business opportunity.
- Use Salesforce.com as a productivity tool and recording daily activity and opportunity.
- Build key relationships to create meaningful partnership with our major accounts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in a quota carrying channel sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Understands school districts’ procurement process with experience managing a successful bid process
- Must be incredibly self-motivated, highly driven and possess strong account management and sales skills
- Experience as a vendor working with Apple strongly desired
- Ability to make adjustments to maintain deal velocity and momentum
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements and be creative in suggesting new approaches
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- BS/BA preferred
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Channel Manager” in your subject line!